Ad Code

SOLARA Automatic Rice Cooker - Automatic Electric Cooker with Food Steamer | Electric Rice Cooker and Grain Cooker | Rice Cooker 1 litre with Steam & Rinse Basket | Red

 

SOLARA Automatic Rice Cooker - Automatic Electric Cooker with Food Steamer

About this item

  • MULTI-PURPOSE: Craving biryani, fried rice, or steamed veggies with rice - the SOLARA Electric Rice Cooker with automatic shut-off is perfect for all your healthy, tasty & awe-inspiring meals.
  • USER-FRIENDLY: Easy One Step On with Automatic Keep Warm mode when the cooking is finished makes cooking easy for even the novice home chef.
  • CAPACITY: Cook up to 1.0 Litre- 0.6 Kg of Rice - Perfect for family meals!
  • SAFE & EASY: Included Clear View Lid makes it easy to monitor your food while it cooks. Cool touch handles make it safe to hold the cooker.









Post a Comment

0 Comments


Hi ! I found a way to find something you may like. Do click and have a look at my choices

About me

Hey Everyone ! We sometimes lookout for something that we may not know we require. I put my heart and choices in what I like to find to buy online and share the same with you to save you time in searching for this product. I am sure you will love most that I highlight here. Your trustworthy friend, Merv 😉
Close Menu